We needed to downsize, and had been considering this for a while, looking at homes for sale by owners, manufactured homes, and other options. We called Francine on a home she had listed. Within a matter of a couple of months, we found a smaller home in an area that we we needed to be in, listed our property, and did all the inspections and work needed. Our home sold. We were able to coordinate the entire move before the bad weather came, and life is so much easier for us!
- It’s a seller’s market and I’m a buyer. How do I find the right Realtor? Where do I begin?
- What is happening in the local real estate market on May 14, 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What measures Assist2Sell is taking to keep clients and customers safe during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Should I list my home during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How The Community is Responding to the Covid-19 Pandemic #MJBStrong