I came into the area for the shipyard, and was told to call Francine, as she may have some temporary housing for me while was also looking for a house. She not only gave me temporary housing close to the shipyard, she sold my family a great home for a great price, and we could not be happier!
- It’s a seller’s market and I’m a buyer. How do I find the right Realtor? Where do I begin?
- What is happening in the local real estate market on May 14, 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What measures Assist2Sell is taking to keep clients and customers safe during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Should I list my home during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How The Community is Responding to the Covid-19 Pandemic #MJBStrong