We worked with Francine because she does it with power and grace. I loved Francine’s no-nonsense approach. She’s honest, forthright, and she’s the kind of person that you enjoy dealing with and working with. She honors her commitment. She’s extremely direct. I would say almost fierce which we think is a good quality. We decided to use Francine instead of our friend because Francine knew the area better. She had a better work ethic. She knew how to market and get our price.
- It’s a seller’s market and I’m a buyer. How do I find the right Realtor? Where do I begin?
- What is happening in the local real estate market on May 14, 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What measures Assist2Sell is taking to keep clients and customers safe during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Should I list my home during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How The Community is Responding to the Covid-19 Pandemic #MJBStrong