Thank you for the professional manner in which you handled the sale of my home. From the first walk through in late 2008, the much delayed listing, the offer/counter offer process, and the detail in the closing process. I appreciate all the extra work you had to perform. Your detail to the special attention items, staging, pricing, inspections, appraisal, surveyor, and lawyer. Even selling my dining room table helped to take pressure off me during a difficult time. I can’t thank you enough.
- It’s a seller’s market and I’m a buyer. How do I find the right Realtor? Where do I begin?
- What is happening in the local real estate market on May 14, 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What measures Assist2Sell is taking to keep clients and customers safe during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Should I list my home during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How The Community is Responding to the Covid-19 Pandemic #MJBStrong